If you have suffered a personal injury and suffered loss, then you might consider using a personal injury lawyer to help seek compensation.
What type of accident have you had? A trip, slip or fall at work? A road traffic accident or even injury incurred through clinical negligence?
A personal injury solicitor can deal with all kinds of personal injury claims each year and the list below will give you an idea of the type of claims they deal with.
- Accidents in the workplace
- Motor vehicle collisions including motorcycle accidents
- Hit and run accidents and uninsured drivers
- Accidents in a public place or those involving defective products
- Accidents in the office
- Serious injuires resulting from an accident that wasn’t your fault
- Medical negligence
- Accidents on building sites and construction areas
- Illnesses resulting from industrial environments (Industrial diseases)
- Gym and fitness training injuries
- Hotel accommodation injuries
Choosing The Right Solicitor
It’s important to make the right choice when choosing a solicitor to pursue your claim. You simply want the financial compensation you deserve and are entitled to with the minimal stress.
The Law Society has a useful guide which provides further information on making a personal injury claim. You can find the guide here.